Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love this design! This is the first one of these I have painted rather than stained, and I was very pleased with the result. I will be making more of these, and testing a variety of colors and stains. I will happily do custom work, if there is a specific color scheme you would like.          $12.00 plus s&h  add $2 for custom colors
Another beautiful cross design. approx. 8" x 6"
$9 plus s&h


This is a one of a kind, custom frame, and this piece is not actually for sale. The Jesus profile is a design I can reproduce in a variety of fixtures and frames. More information coming soon.

Another custom piece. If you have an idea of something You would like to see cut out of wood, feel free to email with your ideas.
Sorority hazing paddle. Alder letters inlay-ed into maple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment